Apr 9, 2011

Hot News Chicks: Rebecca Jarvis and Taryn Brill.

Catching up on the current events this morning, I was flipping around the TV and found the CBS Early Show and these two hot babes.
.
This one is Rebecca Jarvis, the female anchor. She's a total babe. She's well spoken and seems pretty smart.
.
Cheryl Crow wrote a cookbook or something and she looks pretty hot too.
.
This is Fashion reporter, Taryn Brill. She was talking about women's shoes or some shit like that and I didn't really pay attention.
.
But I did hear her report that, on average, women own 17 pairs of shoes at an average cost of $50 per pair. That translates to a total cost of $850 in shoes...Having recently traveled with a woman, I believe this estimate.
.
.
I have one pair of dress shoes and a pair of Timberland boots for a grand total of like $250.
.
Follow me on Twitter: @SuperSounds70s

No comments:

Post a Comment