Apr 9, 2011

Charlie Sheen: "My balls are sweating like a gerbil in a Richard Gere convention."

So...Charlie Sheen was booed off the stage at Radio City Music Hall last night. But he did have at least one funny line.
.
Talking about almost being caught snorting cocaine in an airplane bathroom, he said: "My balls are sweating like a gerbil in a Richard Gere convention."
.
Sadly, I can't really relate. As a 6 foot 4 inch 200 pound dude, I can barely fit in an airplane bathroom, let alone do drugs in one.
.
But he apparently bombed and was subsequently booed off the stage after 45 minutes of a 90 minute show.
.
According to the NY Post, Mr. Sheen "whined profusely about the night he wrecked The Plaza suite, saying he just wanted to retrieve his wallet and "$173,000 watch" from a chick hiding in the bathroom, whom he'd already tipped $30,000."
.
I hate it when that happens to me...

10 comments:

  1. 6'4? You're a phucking giant KBilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. I can't fit in an airplane bathroom. What I'm supposed to do? I'm tall. Chicks dig tall men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I bet your short ass can't dunk a basketball like my tall ass can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm 6'0 and cannot dunk, but I CAN ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude...If we played 1-on-1 to 11, it would be 11-0 me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. KBilly aren't you like 46 and have uhh, not so clean lungs? I would be running circles around you bro...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 35 and I could beat you at basketball wearing rollerskates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well yea rollerskates would give you extra height plus make you more agile on the court...your logic is flawed KBilly

    A recent purchase of mine...

    http://images.eastbay.com/is/image/EB/96283012?wid=300&hei=300&qlt=80

    bbbbaaaaaaalllllllliiiinnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you can't forget the intangibles...if you think I'm an asshole on here, on the court I turn into the most arrogant douche you can imagine. It is quite effective at frustrating the hell out of whoever I'm schooling at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Move your comments up the thread dude.

    ReplyDelete