Mar 8, 2011

Hot News Chicks: Liz Cho

Now that I have a TV again, I'd like to start putting up my favorite TV News Chicks. Liz Cho is my Number 1.
.
Here's what Wikipedia says about her:
She grew up in Concord, Massachusetts, the older of two children (she has a younger brother, Andrew). She was born to father Sang Cho, a Korean American surgeon in Boston, and a Jewish American mother, Donna Cho. Her father was born and raised in Korea and later immigrated to the US to practice medicine and her mother was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.
.
In early 2003, Cho was recognized by People magazine as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People".
.
On May 17, 2007, Cho gave birth to her first child named Louisa Simone Gottlieb in New York City.

2 comments:

  1. No Doubt...Liz Cho is SMOKIN HOT!!! My favorite as well.

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap, KBilly got re-tweeted by Michael Strahan. Let's see if there's any bump in traffic.

    ReplyDelete