Mar 22, 2011

LT is a crusader against human trafficking...

So Lawrence Taylor officially pleaded guilty to six - count them six - charges of ordering a hooker who turned out to be 16 years old. But she said she was 19!
.
The reason he was charged with misdemeanor sexual misconduct and having sex with a minor, and not the felony (go straight to jail), is because he assisted in catching and prosecuting the scumbag that pimped out a 16-year-old girl.
.
"Prosecutor Arthur Ferraro said Taylor's deal without jail time was facilitated in part because he provided information "in the field of human trafficking in several jurisdictions and with federal authorities."
.
LT is an idiot. Who can argue with that? But he was the best damn football player I ever saw or will ever see. I think LT is the best football player ever...And its not even close. He's not a criminal and shouldn't be in jail. He's just dumb as a bag of doorknobs.
.
I'd give my left arm to have Lawrence Taylor knock on my door and say: "Hi, I'm your neighbor, Lawrence Taylor, and I am legally required to notify you that I'm a registered sex offender."
.
I'd be like: "Come on in dude...Tell me what it was like to break Joe Theisman's leg in 30 places."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment